Wednesday, January 20, 2010

52 Weeks

So I posted one blog and sort of left it at that. But now I'm back with my newly restored passion for photography along with a great way to stay motivated to take pictures all year round. I have recently joined flickr.com which is inspiring me every day. I find myself thinking about photography all the time. I have also figured out more about my camera, equipment, and a lot more about photoshop! Flickr has helped in so many ways so I have decided to do a 52 week project where I produce one photograph per week. I thought this would be a great time to blog about my photos including how I took the photo, and what inspired me. I think it'll be a lot of fun and I'll start with my first weeks photo. The first one was a happy accident that happened while using my girlfriend's dad's camera and his 10mm wide angle lens. My girlfriend hates getting her picture taken so of course she wasn't very happy when I pointed the camera at her this particular time. She became uncomfortable and moved, providing the perfect blur in the photo for a pretty sweet composition. In this photo you can see she is reading her favorite book series, Twilight. She is obsessed with Twilight so I thought this was a perfect moment to capture with that amazing lens. Unfortunately I cannot find this photo so I have provided a link to follow...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45469383@N02/4255064927/in/set-72157623049714331/

No comments:

Post a Comment