Thursday, March 18, 2010

Eat What Makes You Happy

This week I did something that I've had in mind for awhile.  My girlfriend loves to eat healthy and even writes a blog that showcases some of her best dishes made healthier and easy to make for college students.  I...like hamburgers.  What can I say...I love the combination of beef, buns, bacon, bleu cheese, and bbq sauce(what an alliteration).  So I took this and came up with an idea to show that you should...refer to the title.  I thought the depth of field would be cool so the food is the subject and you can barely see that we are smiling.  I'm in Crested Butte on spring break so I'm going to leave it at that. 

The strobist info can be found here.

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture, it is one of my favorites...I wish we were in Crested Butte right now!!!

    ReplyDelete