Thursday, March 18, 2010

Best Place in the World

Yes I said it....Crested Butte is the best place in the world.  There is so much for the outdoor adventurer to do here like biking, hiking, fishing, snowshoeing, snowboarding, skiing, snowmobiling, x-country skiing, rock climbing, wake-boarding, dog-sledding and probably more activities I can't think of right now.  Every year there is one of the nation's top art festival's showcasing photography, pottery, paintings, and many other mediums from 350 different artists from around the nation.  Food is a bug deal there and two of the best restaurants are The Secret Stash and Lobar.  I am leaving it at the strobist info because blogger is ridiculous and messed up my post...once again.  LP120 camera right @ 1/2(I think) and one more behind me gelled @ 1/2.

No comments:

Post a Comment