Brad Perkins Imaging

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Grilled...Tofu


Grilled...Tofu
Originally uploaded by Brad Perkins
So apparently this easy to make dish is really good so I suggest you veg heads to try it out! I'm just glad I got to take a picture of this beauty. Check it out.
Labels: Cooking In College
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  10 (19)
    • ▼  Oct (4)
      • The Fall
      • Butternut Squash Stew / Lemon Cous Cous
      • Grilled...Tofu
      • Vegetarian Day - Pizza
    • ►  Sep (2)
    • ►  Jun (1)
    • ►  Mar (4)
    • ►  Feb (4)
    • ►  Jan (4)
  • ►  09 (1)
    • ►  Oct (1)

What I'm reading

  • Chase Jarvis Blog
    Cameras & Gear: How We Shot ‪#‎30DaysOfGenius
  • Cooking In College
    Farewell for Now
  • Kadee Mac Photography
    Newfoundland
  • Strobist
    Travel Photography Is About People: How to Connect, Approach Strangers, and Make Photographs That Matter

Labels

adobe lightroom (2) Business (1) Cooking In College (4) david hobby (1) dustin diaz (1) explore (1) flickr (2) mpix.com (1) nikon D7000 (1) strobist (2) zenfolio (1)

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address for updates:

About Me

My photo
BPerk
View my complete profile

Links

  • My Website
  • My facebook page
  • flickr
  • Midwest Photo Exchange
  • Mpix
  • B&H
  • Zenfolio
Picture Window theme. Theme images by rajareddychadive. Powered by Blogger.